Some geoblogospheric reading
I haven’t done a roundup of goings-on in the geoscience blogging world in a long time. There’s a lot of good stuff out there these days. Here is but a small sampling:
- Olelog has a great post about the Cretaceous oceanic anoxic events.
- MJC Rocks continues his series on the Colorado Plateau geology.
- Silver Fox continues to share photographs of life and work in ever-widening Nevada.
- Lab Lemming shows us an outback sunrise.
- Andrew is adding to his collection of photos and information about the geology of the California coast.
- The Lost Geologist shares some stories and photos from a trip in Romania.
- Rising to the Occasion is back on the blogging scene.