Papers I’m reading — March 2009
March 18, 2009
Here is my monthly list of papers I’m reading (or want to read) for March 2009.
- Somme, T.O., et al., in press, Relationships between morphological and sedimentological parameters in source-to-sink systems: a basis for predicting semi-quantitative characteristics in subsurface systems: Basin Research, 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2009.00397.x [link].
- Catuneanu, O., et al. (27 other authors!), 2009, Towards the standardization of sequence stratigraphy: Earth-Science Reviews, v. 92, p. 1-33 [link]. — Also see The Dynamic Earth’s post about this paper here.
- Wynn, R.B., et al., 2002, Characterization and recognition of deep-water channel-lobe transition zones: AAPG Bulletin, v. 86, p. 1441-1462. [link].
- Einsele, G., et al., 1996, The Himalaya-Bengal fan denudation-accumulation system during the past 20 Ma*: The Journal of Geology, v. 104, p. 163-184 [pdf].
- Zuhlsdorff, C., et al., 2008, Persistent quasi-periodic turbidite activity off Saharan Africa and its comparability to orbital and climate cyclicities: Geo-Marine Letters, v. 28, p. 87-95. [link].
* now that I look at that title … isn’t that supposed to “myr” in that usage?