A little quiet around here
My life is all about boxes right now. We are moving to a new place and tomorrow is the big day. It is only 15 miles away, which makes it seem even more ridiculous to pack up everything so neatly only to rip open the boxes an hour later. Such is life.
In the meantime, check out some happenin’s on the geoblogosphere:
- I’ve been enjoying (and getting quite jealous of) Geotripper’s airline chronicles photograph series
- Tell Callan how those cool ice balls form
- Alessia continues to post from Antarctica … these are great, short snapshots of life as an seismology researcher in a harsh environment
- Ole wonders if this theory has any legs
- Ontario-geofish talks about rock mechanics
- Lab Lemming decided what the February 2008 Accretionary Wedge topic will be
- Where on (Google)Earth #104 is up at The Lost Geologist
- Join the discussion about what happened to the Tertiary
We don’t have our internet situation quite figured out yet in the new place … hopefully I won’t be without for too long.