7 things you didn’t know about me
Memetime! Chris tagged me with this one. I did these really fast…first things that popped into my head:
(1) I play drums (at least, I used to before trying to finish a PhD).
(2) I ski, both alpine and telemark style (at least, I used to before trying to finish a PhD).
(3) I was born in the state of Ohio, but barely remember living there.
(4) My middle name is my dad’s first name.
(5) Even though it’s completely impractical and a waste of money/resources, I would love to have a fast sports car someday.
(6) I’m fairly useless and uncomfortable when it comes to tools and fixing things around the house (i.e., I am very unhandy).
(7) I had ceviche last night.